Tuesday, March 15, 2011

CHELSEA GETS ME.

These last two weeks have been long, exhausting and ugly. And I don't mean ugly like people fighting with one another.  I mean ugly as in I LOOK UGLY. So when I'm feeling stressed it's nice to turn to someone who truly understands me. People always say you know you're in love when you're able to sit with someone in silence without feeling awkward, because you're that close to them. 
 

I'm always sitting in silence with Chelsea. Well she's talking and I'm sitting in silence. CREEEEEEPY. But yeah, she's definitely a true love.

Anyways as I was wallowing in a pile of schoolwork with no response or acknowledgment from Chelsea I picked up her My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands. I knew I could turn to Chelsea to turn my dumpy two weeks into something shiny and pretty. As I scanned the pages I came across my favourite Chelsea moment from her book: 



"At some point during almost every romantic comedy, the female lead suddenly trips and falls, stumbling helplessly over something ridiculous like a leaf, and then some Matthew McConaughey type either whips around the corner just in the nick of time to save her or is clumsily pulled down along with her. That event predictably leads to the... magical moment of their first kiss. 

 PLEASE. I FALL ALL THE TIME. YOU KNOW WHO COMES AND GETS ME? THE BOUNCER. "

-Chelsea



No comments:

Post a Comment